Positive!!
My second beta was yesterday (4/17) and after a frustrating wait in the lab and an afternoon full of anxiety, the nurse finally called. 1,254!!! As one of my friends put it, I am "crazy pregnant". :) No more beta's for this mama-to-be, we scheduled out first ultrasound for May 6. We should be able to see the heartbeat then! It cannot get here fast enough!
It is the hardest thing I have ever done to not announce the good news to everyone I know. There are a few people I have told who have been supportive to us throughout this whole infertility process, but for the most part we are waiting. We will tell Tony's family after our first ultrasound. Everyone else (work, extended family and friends... and FACEBOOK) will have to wait until after 12 weeks. June 10... not that I am counting down or anything :)
I will leave you will my first weekly belly picture. Although there is no baby belly right now! There's a little bloat going on, and it will be a great comparison for later on. This was taken the day we found out at 4 weeks exactly..

Congratulations! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks so much! Sorry I just saw this comment today!
ReplyDelete